Saturday, October 20, 2007

John Lennon


here are some of his albums


Plastic Ono Band (Download)
1.Mother - (with Yoko Ono)
2.Hold On - (with Yoko Ono)
3.I Found Out - (with Yoko Ono)
4.Working Class Hero - (with Yoko Ono)
5.Isolation - (with Yoko Ono)
6.Remember - (with Yoko Ono)
7.Love - (with Yoko Ono)
8.Well Well Well - (with Yoko Ono)
9.Look At Me - (with Yoko Ono)
10.God - (with Yoko Ono)
11.My Mummy's Dead - (with Yoko Ono)
12.Power To The People - (with Yoko Ono)
13.Do The Oz - (with Yoko Ono)


Imagine (Download)
1.Imagine
2.Crippled Inside
3.Jealous Guy
4.It's So Hard
5.I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier Mama
6.Gimme Some Truth
7.Oh My Love
8.How Do You Sleep?
9.How?
10.Oh Yoko!


Mind Games (Download)
1.Mind Games
2.Tight A$
3.Aisumassen (I'm Sorry)
4.One Day (At A Time)
5.Bring On The Lucie (Freda Peeple)
6.Nutopian International Anthem
7.Intuition
8.Out The Blue
9.Only People
10.I Know (I Know)
11.You Are Here
12.Meat City
13.Bring On The Lucie (Freda Peeple)
14.Meat City


Shaved Fish (Download)
1.Give Peace A Chance
2.Cold Turkey
3.Instant Karma
4.Power To The People
5.Mother
6.Woman Is The Nigger Of The World
7.Imagine
8.Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
9.Mind Games
10.#9 Dream
11.Happy Xmas (War Is Over) / Give Peace A Chance (reprise)


Rock N' Roll (Download)
1.Be Bop A Lula
2.Stand By Me
3.Rip It Up / Ready Teddy
4.You Can't Catch Me
5.Ain't That A Shame
6.Do You Wanna Dance
7.Sweet Little Sixteen
8.Slippin' And Slidin'
9.Peggy Sue
10.Bring It On Home To Me / Send Me Some Lovin'
11.Bony Moronie
12.Ya Ya
13.Just Because
14.Angel Baby
15.To Know Her Is To Love Her
16.Since My Baby Left Me


Milk & Honey (Download)
1.I'm Stepping Out
2.Sleepless Night
3.I Don't Wanna Face It
4.Don't Be Scared
5.Nobody Told Me
6.O'Sanity
7.Borrowed Time
8.Your Hands
9.My Little Flower Princess (Forgive Me)
10.Let Me Count The Ways - (original cassette recording)
11.Grow Old With Me - (original casette recording)
12.You're The One
13.Every Man Has A Woman Who Loves Him
14.I'm Stepping Out - (home version)
15.I'm Moving On
16.Interview With J & Y December 8, 1980


Menlove Avenue (Download)
1.Here We Go Again
2.Rock And Roll People
3.Angel Baby
4.Since My Baby Left Me
5.To Know Her Is To Love Her
6.Steel And Glass
7.Scared
8.Old Dirt Road
9.Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out)
10.Bless You

peace.