Sunday, December 20, 2009

Want to Paris for Summer 2010? - www.ParisStudents.com



Hello my friends...
sorry for not posting. As you might know,
I just got home from Paris and im kinda settling down.

But let me tell you... PARIS IS FRICKIN AWWWSOME!!
Its the center of the world :]
I didn't know I would get all inspired and shit.
Now the world its a smaller place haha...
(im now a few steps closer to conquer it muahaha)

Paris is "THE" scene for the arts and cool music,
there is no weekend without a show or an exhibition.
My appartment was in the
1er arrondissement ♥ (imagine that!!)
near the Opera Garnier and the Louvre.

While I was living over there,
I discovered great bands and artists and I've also starded
MeLikey,
I made good friends who I now work with... (sick huh!?)


We are gnow offering a STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM IN PARIS for next Summer 2010
offering different packages at a reasonalbe price.
Also, you can qualify for an optional payment plan upon request

Packages have from just living in Paris, to going to French classes (textbooks included), and excursions to castles and other places like Amsterdam, Germany, Italy... u call it ;]

The trip kicks ass!!...

I want to go back<333

The whole point here is, WE SHOULD GO BACK TO FRANCE!!



Here's a link to the brochure for more info
Paris Students SUMMER 2010 (BROCHURE)


Visit:



www.ParisStudents.com


Apply Online :]

Program is open for people all over the world


Reserve your spot before we reach maximum capacity

____________________________________________

Meanwhile...



here are sum tracks that make me go... "Oh Paris... :] "
put em on your iPod and show some luv...


- Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning (Innerpartysystem Remix).mp3

- Make the girl dance - Baby Baby Baby (radio edit).mp3





PY,MeLikeySoMunch