Friday, October 30, 2009

Jim "The King" Morrison



- James Douglas Morrison - (Dec 8, 1943 - Jul 3, 1971)


I went to pay my respects to The Doors' lead singer this afternoon...
he is in the 30th section of
Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris
he is still quite popular :]
I had a cigarette in his honor... and I ate "
Takis-Fuego"
The guy would've loved those chips since he liked spicy food

Anyways...
It is an interesting post...just look at this here!! O_o
A few years ago... what seems to be Jim's ghost appeared in a 35mm Photograph


...look closer


(no photoshop of course... its legit!! )

"Break on thrugh, to the other side"

I've attached a clip i found about the ghost


Pert-E cool huh!?

Mkay... Jim recorded some stuff while he was in Paris...
and here is part of it...
enjoy...


- The Doors - Poetry Session (The Lost Paris Tapes).mp3



the recording is raw and unedited... sick huh!?... (doesn't get more real than this)



;]


PY,MeLikeySoMunch