Monday, October 19, 2009

Thirteen Foxxes


(via theyetta)

Ok so I'm gonna post something a little different. Here's a medley of 'new' songs that I think are worth listening, you can hear 'em before downloading.
  1. Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition This song makes me think of 500 Days of Summer. I dont think I need to say more. Gotta love it.
  2. Crookers - Business Man (Black Noise Means Business Remix) I really like this song, not because I'm a 'business' man but because it has siiick beats hahaha what a dork, anyway, you'll agree. You cant ever go wrong with the Crookers. Automatic party song.
  3. Phoenix - Listzomania (DSL Remix) Okay Phoenix has become (officially) a 'classic' for me. Their last album was fucking incredible (I'll be posting that one later) and of course I will take ANY opportunity to post any song from them. Sigh.
  4. Thao Nguyen - When we Swam 'Oh bring your hips, Oh, oh bring your hips, oh bring your hips to me, to me.'
  5. Vivek Shraya - Fevered This was seriously my favorite song for the summer, I just recently discovered this artist and I find him extremely charming and original. ' Hey baby I love when you bruise from exhau-sting meee...'
  6. The KDMS - Never Stop Believing (Munk Club Edit) It's funky, its retro, its techno.
  7. Miike Snow - Cult Logic this song is living proof that nothing is what it seems (just listen to it)
  8. Vampire Weekend - Everywhere This is a cover of Fleetwood Mac and I think that they totally made it theirs, it has such a good vibe to it.
  9. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance Okay, okay DONT JUDGE. I'm so fucking sick and tired of Lady Gaga but this song is really cool hahaha its my newest public guilty pleasure. So here ya go. (even if you cant preview it it sounds fine when you download it)
  10. Girls - Laura This song made me think of one of my really good friends. This one's to you, love.
  11. Friendly Fires - I'm good, I'm gone (Lykke Li Cover) I love Lykke Li, who doesn't really? And I love how this cover turned out, it totally complements her voice, and its really different from the original version.
  12. NIN - Discipline The beat of this song is ridiculous, they just keep getting better and better.
  13. Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss a Beat (Yuksek Remix) I'm hooked on this one... hook'd!!!!
xx.